Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Where now?

I just realized that people of my age are at no where, hence the title.

What I'm trying to say here is we are not too old.. and we are not too young. For instance, we are actually still young enough to be a superstar, supermodel and whatever supers we have that require one to start young and fresh. At the same time, we are actually already old enough to make our own babies and/or start our own family/business.

You know, it just sort of kept me thinking.. What am I now? Where am I now? What am I to be? What can I become?
And you know, we humans are capable of doing many great things. Many great things.

What would I be doing if I'm not doing Psychology? What to do after this? And then WHAT? IS LIFE JUST LIKE THAT? What more is there?
Does a person who travels all around the world experiences life more than a person who stays home and watches TV all day? Why are we living life?! Why is there even a WE in the first place?!

Aww man, I don't know why am I thinking all these at this time lol. I am not emo'ing, neither am I stressed out by the final exams and thesis.. I just have this thought of "so what" and "then what"; you know like, so what if I am on the moon now, then what? So what if I earn a 5-digit salary now, then what? You know la, the so what and then what attitude -__-

So what? Then what?

No comments: