Monday, January 18, 2010

Beyond the Realm of Conscience

Yay! Finally done watching 宫心计, awesome!! :)
Along with Moonlight Resonance 溏心风暴之家好月圆 (which I'm yet to watch T_T) this HK TVB drama received one of the highest rating ever in Hong Kong, totally awesome!!

Though awesome, I find the ending to be not in-depth enough, lacking elaboration on the good times; or perhaps it was due to me checking on Wiki prior to watching. I think I might have spoiled my own watching experience -_-
Oh well, the awesomeness is still there cause it's definitely my type of show :P

It'll be nice if everyone can be as holy as the main character 刘三好 (portrayed by Charmaine Sheh), the name literally translates to Liu San Hao (or Liu Three Good). The name was given so that she'll be good (duh), the three good acts are: 做好事, 说好话, 存好心; literal translation: do good things, speak of only the good and be goodhearted/ keep a good heart.
The reason why I brought this character up was because I thought it'll be really good if one can do these three good acts, and you know, not-evil lah. Knowing humanity, of course it's impossible with the individual differences and etc. crap; some people are just plain evil.
Haiz.. so yea, if you wanna know what happen in the drama; you can either go watch it or go Google the synopsis lah! No spoilers here hehe!
Especially to kawans who are quite free, can watch this drama, it's only 33 x 45 minutes. It won't waste too much of your life :)

In another note, this is something I saw on a Taiwan TV show: Guess Guess Guess! They say that the top 3 dirtiest horoscope are: 1. Gemini, 2. Aquarius, 3. Pisces; dirty people here refer to those who do not place much value on cleanliness and generally care less about tidying, cleaning, etc.
Now I know why my house is always dirty, cause all of us (family members) fall in the top 3 dirtiest horoscope haha :D
With 1 x Gemini, 2 x Aquarius and 1 x Pisces in the family, we have a perfect reason not to keep the house clean cause we're all dirty people lol. The TV show didn't explain why those horoscope punya orang are the top 3 though, so yea, this reasoning is flawed. At least now I won't feel too bad for the always dirty house :)

Hehe.

No comments: