Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh

Crap. It seems like I won't be sitting in for any classes until Wednesday.

The crap is not for the classes, but for me.
You see, I was watching Criminal Minds on TV just now and the reason I like the show a lot is because I find that I can relate a lot with it (as in the psych terminologies etc. etc.) just just now, one of the character mentioned Existentialism and I find that I have no freaking idea what is Existentialism about -_-

Sad right, as a psych major and I have no fr-eak-ing idea!! That is when I realized I don't really know remember much about psychology, it's as though knowledge retention = zero (okay, maybe a lil' bit more). Sigh, sigh, sigh..

Not that I wanna linger in my own shortcomings aka failures, but just felt bad lah~ for not paying attention all these years, but I do question if it'll make any difference if I were to go through everything again. Personally, I'm not convinced that I'll do it any other way... -_-

Some things never changed. I still use so many I-sentences, still I-here and I-there lol. Whatever. And the randomness is still evident...

Ahh, good night!

No comments: