Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wahh



I seriously wonder where does he get all the voice from! I mean he sounded really precise (I don't know what/how you called it, like the lyrics were worded/verbalized? very clearly) and it just seemed as though his voice will never run out!
I've seen some of his videos couple of months back (click here for MJ Medley and here for another one of his more popular vids) and thought that they were great but I didn't really fancy them cause I found them to be a bit "noisy".
Then came this Lady Gaga Medley, personally I'm no fan of Lady Gaga but the songs were on 'repeat' mode in my head after I listened to this medley!! How nice if can sing like that right? :)

Sam Tsui and Kurt Hugo aside, I am very the anxious and worried about tomorrow for the fear that I won't be seeing any familiar faces in class. Eh wait, wow, I just put myself in the same sentence with the singer dude and the guitarist/instrument+arrangement dude!

Hmm, I'll end this "Wahh" post with another 'wahh video'. I've actually shared it on FB, but oh well, it is a 'wahh video' still.. So sharing it once again here won't hurt :) Come, let's go wahh..

p/s: Hope you didn't just go "cehh" instead lah, lol. Oh ya (isn't it wrong to put more than two notes in one p/s hehe), if you're interested in sand art, the video has many links to other awesome "wahh" sand art videos. Hmm I think I used the '...' and "..." wrongly -_-

No comments: