Thursday, January 07, 2010

Update

Exam was over like 3000 years ago, and now holidays coming to an end *lets out a huge sigh*
Not that I have much to do, but doing nothing can be very relaxing (duh?) at times.
Having said that, I am very envious of many friends around me who have visions and aspirations about their future like what they plan to do or become, where they wanna go etc. Cause I am obviously very the clueless still.

That aside, you know how people like to reflect/review/whatever themselves when a new year comes (that's when the new year resolutions sprouted and people go all gungho over another new year); so I tried doing that for a while (the reflection part), kononnya to understand myself better and about what I have done so far.
That's when I realized that despite majoring in a course which is supposedly helpful in understanding people better, I still fail to understand people (myself included) FAIL ><
What I managed to observe was I am very different when with different groups of people, very different. This is common with humans, but I sometimes just don't like the very different me when with some people lol. If it's seen in a good way, I guess I'm superbly adaptable to the extent that I become another person in different contexts (situation, place, group of people).

Ah crap, why am I typing blocks of text which are memboringkan -_- I guess I just missed typing that much hehe. Oh ya, if you're still reading this semi-deserted virtual space of mine, good for you :)
Well, not that I know. Since the very reason I removed the Cbox and comment was to not know if anyone is still reading etc. So yea, just glad that you still decide to care about Boon Woei.

Gibberish aside, eh wait, everything here is gibberish lol.
School's starting next week and it's the LAST semester, ever. After that, I will be unemployed for about 20 years until my mid-life crisis then I'll go emo for another 10 years; then I will drag on for another 10 years or so watching clouds before I retire from stoning with 7 bonsais to tend to. That was random, lol.

Hmm, I can't quite recall what's the point of starting this blog initially, perhaps there wasn't a point to begin with.. I guess I'll just continue to randomly update with random gibberish like what I've been doing.

In near future, I hope to increase my positivity and not to be too emo-shit lah; if I get too emo-shit, I'll privatize this place and keep all the shit to myself k XD

No comments: