Monday, January 25, 2010

Moonlight Resonance

Hehe, done watching yet another hit TVB series, awesome :)
This must mean that I am very free lol. Finished a 33-episode drama last Monday and now this Monday, finished a 40-episode drama!! If I was more hardworking, the dramas wouldn't tahan for so long :) But yea, I watch TV and do other very important things like.. er.. let me see.. er.. go to school? :P

School has started. There's this Group Process class that I'm taking, it is in this class that I learned that all this while I had been a terrible group member. I am truly sorry for screwing up the group assignments and directly the grades of fellow group members XD But yea, this semester will be my last (fingers crossed) and hopefully I don't screw up that one group assignment -_- I know I know, in future I'll still be forced to work in groups ma.. for that one, wait until then only see how to handle la :P

As for the drama Moonlight Resonance, it was nice lah.. but as usual, it's a drama so I find it a bit too dramatic lol. So yea, maybe I should go back to watching anime for a while first, then only go watch more HK dramas. I think there are lots of good dramas that I've missed out these years, well it's not too late to slowly catch up.

Hehe.

No comments: