Sunday, April 22, 2007

Finally, an update entry. It has been at least 2 weeks lol =D

Final exams are done now. Totally over already, that is for the first semester of my 3-year degree. Still surviving, guess I should be happy that I managed to survive through those many assignments, quizzes and exams. But, I still have things to worry about...

This morning had my very last driving lesson, taking my driving test tomorrow. I don't know what am I feeling now, nervous? Very the scared what will happen if I fail! And that crappy Han Foong kept persuading me to bao (bribe?) if I fail. Sweat. Really hope that everything will be smooth sail for me.

Oh ya, my grandmother passed away last weekend. The weekend right before my finals XD Hmm, I know this sounds a bit wrong; but I don't feel sad or sorrow or whatsoever negative feeling. Instead, I felt happy for her and the family members as well. It's a release for her, less a burden for everyone also I guess. She was pretty ill before this, so yea; may she rest in peace now without all those suffering. In fact, her funeral was more like a reunion dinner than an actual funeral. Seriously! Even for CNY, not all relatives can come back due to work. However, practically everyone present at my grandma's funeral.

I am confirm moving from Jalan Kasah already. Yay and nay! Yay cause I finally get to watch TV and get my room. Frankly speaking, I'm afraid to sleep alone; but meh, I still want my own room hehe. I have very good imaginations. Swt. Nay because I have to find people to takeover my current room; if not, the evil landlord won't return my deposit!! Well, it wasn't that hard to find people I suppose. But it involves lots of procedures and all those contacting~

Then the moving house part, sure have lots of things to do. Pack la, clean up la... the list goes on and on. Everything needs money XD

Guess that's about it. Seriously lazy to go into details lol. I have no idea why am I so lazy! Cause I seriously have absolutely nothing to do now! Just worrying about my driving tomorrow only, so sick *.* All the best ya boonwoei ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck :D
Inform us when you pass.