Thursday, April 05, 2007

OMG! Finally can access this "Post a New Entry" page. Goodness, I spent the whole afternoon trying to get this page to load properly!!
At last~!
I have so many things to blog about, I don't know where to start lol. I guess I'll just hmm, try to recall as much as I could.
Despite of having to attend the Psychology Research Colloquium on 1st of April (it is no April's Fool joke, I actually have to be at the college on a Sunday), I went out on Saturday night for a movie!
Watched Meet the Robinsons... and damn! It was a good movie, well worth the time and money. Nice graphics, great soundtrack... a very touching story too. I almost cry, so touching ler. At the ending part... sob. But it was seriously a great show!! Much better than couchturistascough.
Attended Colloquium and finished all the major assignments. Hooray!!! But finals are around the corner, in less than 2 weeks ler.
That's why I'm stopping my driving first T.T Planned to take my driving test on 9th of April. But I still have 2 more lessons left... *sigh* Nevermine la, I'll get my driving license eventually.
2nd of April was Wei Ling's birthday. Along with her, I know three people whose birthday is on 2nd of April: Pei Xian, Sheng Mae and Wei Ling. All also girls hah!
"Celebrated" with Wei Ling and friends in OneU. I think we should start practising this special tradition for birthdays.
First, we gather few people.
Second, that few people fork out a certain amount of money.
Third, with that amount of money, go shop for a present together with the birthday boy/girl.
Lastly, with the remaining money, we enjoy a feast together (feast or no feast depending on the amount leftover la, but still can top-up de hehe).
WL bought a sling bag from Wild Channel. She claimed that if she knew the money was actually RM xxx, she would have opted for the Nike sling bag instead. How materialistic hah!! Muahahahaha!!
Ate at Chili's later. Here are some pics:

From left to right: Kar Wai, Kim Choo, Krishna, Wei Ling (Bday Gurl) and Sharon. Of course, we still have me holding the cam, Adelia, Han Foong and Jie Ying

Pictures of some food:

I am moving back to live my family soon (hopefully la). And I seriously need cash!! I have so many things to buy!!

That's about all la. Have no inspiration now lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

materialistic..swt...i mean who doesn like money har?Ceh..At least now im admiting i L.O.V.E. $$$...wakaka..