Monday, April 23, 2007

I failed my driving on-road test! Nuff said!

I breezed through the slope + side parking + 3-point turn, literally. The course was pretty early in the morning, then I waited for 3 hours just for my turn to take the on-road test. I drove for less than 2 minutes then I was instructed to go down the car! OMG! Apparently, I was driving out of my lane and driving "dangerously" for not noticing a motorcycle! OMG!

Sometimes I wished that I was a Curser! Then I can curse the hell out of those evil JPJ people. I didn't bribe, stupid heh? There were many way worse cases before me, I mean they can't even drive out of the driving school properly! Gosh! I even had a friend who mati enjin four times; yet she managed to pass! What world is this?!!

I have a feeling that I was a scape goat back then. Before the ebil JPJ people's lunch, I saw many happy faces of those who passed; even those who drove terribly! But right after the lunch, with not many people left, a lot of failures occured. Not only me, but I saw this another Malay girl who failed also (same case as me, I mean when she reached the driving school, she was at the passenger seat)... Damn sad weh! Evil!!! EviLLLLL!!!

I am very fragile. Very. I cried. Yesh, I just couldn't stand it. It's no anger, it's this weird mixed feelings of sorrow and disappointment? Emo'ing. I might as well just buy a license or something.

How I wished I can post here "I passed". But I can't...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry to hear tat... btw, hw com u din bribe one... i mean those jpj ppl really look at $$ one lor..

chaiminhuei said...

Everything happens for a reason.

Just keep practicing and you'll be fine in no time! Never give up!

Ai said...

Yeap.. Menyokong-ing MinHuei.

Don't worry bout it, I failed too.. And I also cried! But trust me, the second time around, it only gets better.

Look at at this way, if the damn JPJ ppl want bribes and you passed without bribing, hell, you well deserve it!!

So, never give up!!

Boon Woei said...

Haha. I'm feeling better today. Thanks guys =D

I just don't wanna waste money on this unnecessary thing!

Anonymous said...

hey,jus got my connection back lol.
well,so sorry to hear that and by the way i guess un are really sad + disappointed judging by what colour your font is..
well,you hell well deserve credits for not bribing!
Go brother!
and and..stay calm and don't fret,cos remember..
it happens to alot of people too and i tell you what,maybe those people bought their so called cert to be verified as what they are now.u know?it happens.
so..
i see you soon maybe?

chaiminhuei said...

If this makes you better, I have a friend who crashed into an ice-cream truck on the highway on her first time... LOL

Ice-cream truck~~~

Anonymous said...

heya, i understand how you feel... SAME reason sommore! I was told that I was off my lane cuz of the motorcyclist... I was "yea right". Anyway, I passed now WITHOUT paying them and so could you!

Hang on there!