Monday, April 30, 2007

I passed.

Finally, finally, finally... I passed my driving. Yay!!!

This time I did pretty bad:
- almost bang a car when signaling
- stop too close to the car in front
- didn't check side + back mirror when signaling

I was like OMGWTFBBQ! Surprisingly, the JPJ guy this time was really nice! I think he gave me 3 chances (refer to the mistakes above!).

He was like "U ni ulangan tau? Semua benda u mesti dah tau! Kenapa pandu macam ni?"

Then I go "I tak keluar pun minggu lepas, I gagal dalam..."

"Tak apa, u jalan~ cepat... jalan"

Phew~ I ngam ngam reach the passing mark only though 16/20. Finally can breath normally...

I'm addicted to Maple Story again... don't know will die or not swt. Somemore BPsych next sem is starting on next Monday, results for 1st semester out on this coming Friday!!! And I will be at Redang... OMGWTFBBQ!

4 comments:

Chu Jie said...

lol, CONGRATS!!!!! now Kang Heng remains the only one without license!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH~~~

chaiminhuei said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

So, when are you going to belanja makan?

And, didn't know Kang Heng couldn't drive yet. Awww. The poor deprived boy...

Ai said...

congrats...

i remembered bout it today.. was about to msg u but decided to check ur blog first!!

and whoa la, 'I PASSED!'. i also lega... haha...

told you it'll be better the second time around! see, i didn't lie... hehe....

and yes, in response to ur response of my comment, i'm glad u had fun, and, the potatoe's ARE still in my fridge. hahaha!

talk about overload! sheesh..

anyway, congrats once more and have fun in redang. help me say convey that to everyone goin on the trip!!

Boon Woei said...

CJ: Yup hehe, only KH cannot drive. Lol. But soon la!

MH: Haha, no belanja makan la! I don't print money gg. I like the way you say "...poor deprived boy." it reminds me of Ms Winnie... sob...

AL: Haha, thank you! Seriously, the potato cannot eat le quar! Will definitely have fun :D