Friday, April 06, 2007

Just came back from the HELP UC easter event: The Rescue or something. It was okay, and lots of unexpected things happened. I guess it was because it's the first time I attend such events. Hehe.

I almost cry just now when Ms Winnee said she's leaving... or something like: "This is the last time I'll be teaching you guys..." Seriously ler, if she continues speaking... I'm telling you, I'll CRY T.T
She is by far the bestest lecturer and/or teacher ever... bestest!

Ms Cheong Win Nee, you're the BEST!!! If she Google her name, she'll be led to this entry. Muahahahaha. Like she has any extra time to spend Google'ing her own name. Swt O.O

Oh, I don't like Baskin Robbins' Green Tea flavor ice-cream X.X It tasted like err... green tea. Too green-tea-ish la, the flavor wasn't that terrible... but I just don't enjoy eating it X.X

7 comments:

Ai said...

green tea is still the best la!

miss winnee is the best too..! *sigh*

Boon Woei said...

Green Tea bias!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm..
i should say that..
i tried googling her name but to no avail..
swt.

Boon Woei said...

Swt. Ya lor. Seems like I failed again... lol

Nvm la. You so free go try ar Nana :P

Anonymous said...

haha..yalor.wanted to try mar cos the way u siad til like very convincing ..haha
okok.failure makes ur win more meaningful rite?
sometimes getting something to easily is a lil *yawn* right?

Anonymous said...

i dont like green tea aso!!

JAMOCA ALMOND FUDGE *slurps*

Anonymous said...

why u don't hv a chat box here de? Hey, update lor!!

adelia