Thursday, April 26, 2007

In response to Ai Li's comment: Yesh! It was fun, definitely!

It was really nice to meet back those people, fun. Though I would say most of them are from HELP, means I still get to bump in to them, somehow. Except Alex, Ka Zhen and Shanyi. Others like Hui Ying and Jay Yi are not common sight too; however people like Adelia, Ai Li, Han Foong, Kar Wai, Kimberly, Mandy and Wei Ling are those I can meet rather easily.

Things went pretty crazy for me in the Truth + Dare + Eat game. But meh, it was fun haha. We had too many potato dishes: oriental style potato, western potato salad and home-made style baked potato. Lol. Seriosuly, we had too much food also!

Guess I shouldn't be emo'ing about my driving anymore, since I'm retaking it! Min Huei even has a friend who crashed into an ice-cream truck on first try. Hehe. Must be very serious lol.

No comments: