Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The day has come!

The day for the painting works of the damn room! It's tomorrow! What should I do?

Crap! The landlord just called and say the Indonesian workers will be coming tomorrow morning to paint the room...

I don't know if I should move back my stuff? Or just stay here and monitor them painting the room? Then continue staying in Kasah until the very last day of May? What? What now?

And the room is like so dirty, does the landlord expect me to clean first before letting them workers paint? He said: "Clean up your room a bit before the workers come ya~" Meh, I'll just leave it lar~

I was deprived of sleep almost every night. Sigh. Due to gaming, and over-thinking before sleep. When I decide to sleep, it'll probably take me an hour or two before "actually" sleeping. I used that hour or two to think about my studies lar (more to game I guess lol); thinking about driving la, about moving back la and a whole lot of random craps! Gosh!

By the way, Roti Man's Cheese Tart is so not cheese! I ate it today, they kinda make it look as though it has loads of cheese on the tart; I dare say those are no cheese! It's cream! It tasted creamy more than cheesey, so ughh @.@

2 comments:

Ai said...

Reading your blog makes me wanna blog except I have nothing to blog about.

Sigh, reminds me of how pathetic my life is...

Anyway, totally agree, Rotiman's Cheese Tart isn't cheesy, it's creamy. No doubt. Maybe they should change the name of it to Cream Tart and settle the issue once and for all!

I wonder why I still eat it actually.....

Boon Woei said...

Lol. Thank you?

I don't think your life is pathetic XD Maybe I haven't seen your pathetic side? Lol.

Cream Tart! It's no CHEESE! Maybe it's because the tart actually looks appearling with the overflowed "cheese"!