Thursday, May 10, 2007

I felt so kena ripped. Money problem. Swt.

Initially, my friend agreed on the price I offered for my used textbook; then when I met her just now to deal, she kinda like ask for cheaper on the spot.

I was like "uh, ohkay..."

But I really wanted to say:
"er, sorry ar, cannot la. you know i'm not doing business ma; i don't earn anything from you. but you can sell the book off for the same price after you finish studying the subject. technically buying the textbook for free."

Hehe, I really wu liao one; it's not a big amount... I just felt so kena ripped haha. Cause I didn't sleep much yesterday and the day before; if not, I could've voiced out my mind =D

So next time I shouldn't go out in a half-zombie-not-enough-sleep state, or rather go out and meet people lol.

Just watched Spiderman 3 yesterday; surprisingly, with my parents and relatives hehe. First time experience, never been to the cinema with my relatives ler. The movie was okay only. Not that great. Too many things happend in the short two-hourish movie.

No comments: