Monday, May 14, 2007

*sigh* Still can't find people to rent my miserable room. Is this room I'm staying now realllllyy thatt pa-the-tic? Well, guess it all depends on some luck? Fate? Whatever fits lar~ 天时地利人和!

Hope someone will rent my room soon!!! Then I can move back to stay with my family in Taman SEA. But I'll have to take bus OR drive everyday to college. That is if I have the guts to drive alone to college. OMG, KL drivers are horrible terrible vegetable!

On the other hand, I feel like staying in Kasah! So contradicting @.@ The reason being it is so much more nearer, and I really mean so much more nearer and convenient! But I kinda like am eating junks everyday, no proper food.

Oh, I just checked my results for the 1st semester of B.Psych. Period. No, I mean I was kinda contented with my achievements? I didn't get A, I didn't get C, no D either... No failure (phew, I'll go *#$&!#$% if I fail really!) I've got a variety of B's, from the B negative to traditional literally B to B positive!!! Contribute to a total of 4 B's!

I've been eating too much junks lately! Too many Ramli burgers (heck! these burgers are the nearest possible food source I can get!) I guess I'll change to bread for a period of time! Seriously not a healthy eating style. But well, at least I have something to fill my stomache? Be grateful.

4 comments:

Ai said...

wah... all b's!! good for you..!! how did u do it???

anyway, bout ur room, u know jonathan gan? he's kinda looking for some where to stay, u might wanna contact him?

and yah, that's it la!

Sharon said...

Talk about junk food, I went to buy burger at McD yesterday and this morning I ended up tummyache, which I think very much thanks to the burger. Terrible

Boon Woei said...

Ai Li: I think I've told you how are things now. Hope it goes smoothly lor :D

Sharon: McD's suppose to be some top grade junk food right? Maybe you've been eating too much of the dumplings your mom made? Like way too much? :P

Sharon said...

*glares* excuse me but my mom's food is like so much more hygenic the McD's. Plus I bought the last burger as it was closing.