Sunday, May 20, 2007

What will happen now?

The matters about the room are finally settled now. I can move out by end of May. I don't know if I should be happy. Sigh.

Will I be driving to college? Take bus? Crap, if I'm taking bus; I might as well remain in Jalan Kasah? Seriously.

Although the room is confirmed already, but it needs to be re-painted. Where do I stay at that time? I said calmly to the landlord: "I'll move out for a day or two for the painting." Without taking into consideration how am I suppose to come to college for that miserable 1 or 2 classes a day?

I am very tired nowadays; mainly it's because I'm back to Maple Story again. I remembered when I started playing Maple Story back in Form 4, I failed my History; yesh! Sejarah! Did terribly for my Sciences: Chemistry and Physics! Now I'm back to gaming again. OhEmGee! I'm guessing a terrible semester awaits me?
M.u.s.t.c.o.n.t.r.o.l

On a sidenote, I see lots of people with partner now! Is it like the season for partner-seeking? (not for mating purpose of course =P) It's as though a person (I don't wanna use I here) is pressured by peers to get a boyfriend/girlfriend! Hehe. Randomness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya meh?
who ar?
I think hor,more and more people are getting single now.Seriously.

Boon Woei said...

Lol.

coughyoucough

No la. Maybe I'm thinking too much lol. I guess you're still a bit "confused"? No offence, but it seems like you're pretty unstable with Dan now or something XD I don't know...

Single? Who?

coughyourstrulycough

Anonymous said...

um,u are most definitely right about that.Very unstable.