Saturday, August 04, 2007

I just "restored" my computer.. again =.='' I'm telling you, I have absolutely no idea why people create virus and all those trojan and whatever crap...
I'm thinking they are hired by those so called anti-virus companies to create virus.. then those companies will be able to come up with whatever crap to anti the virus~ This cycle enables them to earn big bucks!!

A change of topic, I have really irregular eating habits these days. I tend to eat even when I'm not feeling hungry *_* Just feel like munching? Heh~ Another is I think I have messed up my biological clock. Completely. I've slept at 6am in the morning for few consecutive days... totally messed up!

It all started with GBA's The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.. I didn't know a Zelda game could be so addictive. I played it the illegal way though GBA emulator LoL.. I would seriously consider getting the game if my GBA is still working though... perhaps I could try to make it for the Zelda game on Nintendo DSL: Phantom Hourglass launched this October.A screen which I captured off the ending credits part of the game, it's a Forest Minish holding a 4-leaf clover. Cute.

I am around friends who do not share common interests with me (most of them lar), most of them do noy fancy things such as watching TV or playing handheld games which I adore... thank goodness there are still few who enjoy karaoke as much as I do ^_^

I am still gila'ing about going to chiong k... sweatz.
Still gila'ing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. u've been coming to my blog so often.. i a bit paiseh adi la.. shud comment a bit a bit too..

just for the record, i do come quite often, juz didn't leave comment only...

didn't change a bit didn't u???!?! still so crazy over comp games... i thought now tat u're a psycho student u shud be more serious liao.. apparently not.. LOL XD

Boon Woei said...

Haha! Thank you thank you :D

Who say not serious wor? Just lazy only ler...

*it's Psych student la, not psycho one =.=''

Anonymous said...

ya, not psycho...-.-
muahaha