Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friday (yesterday) was the shittiest (root word: shitty) day of my life.. so far.

That's what I thought the moment I realised I couldn't get the desired group for one of my core subject. I actually planned really nicely so that I can get every Friday off.. I must at least get a day off in the week lar. I just have to, lol.

Anyways, I'll try to arrange my timetable again. Hmm, maybe I'll have to screw Intro to Anthropology for a day off XD But I don't have many choices left! These supposedly studies about Humanity should be rather interesting? It's an elective anyways, wouldn't affect much? Swt.

And to find out that I can only register for my Psych subjects NEXT Friday, how "shittier" can it be? I was looking forward to get everything done in a go.. Sigh..
Ended up? I only managed to register for that one miserable subject which I failed to get into the group I wanted!!!

I'm like contradicting myself all over this entry. Sigh..

Things are better now though... hope it stays like this till the weekend ends..
Will definitely update soon, so definitely.
arr, ei, tee, ei, tee, oh, you, ai, ell, ell, ee

No comments: