Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I am pissed off now. Not really like erupting volcano or whatsoever, but just pissed off!

I have less than a week of holidays now! Cause the darn department just emailed me indicating that:
"Dear students, I'm so happy to tell you that your classes will be starting soon. Like NEXT week. Aren't you happy?"

Well, it is not written that way la haha XD
But they kinda like just inform us... really last minute. Talk about role-modeling! They do not encourage procrastination and last minute work; and yet, they wait TILL NOW only let us know.. Ish, geram! Grrrrreeammm!

Chatted with Sharon, and she was really worried about her attendance.. cause she's still in Sibu!

And I believe many people's plans are messed up because of this sudden news! XD XD

cursecursecursecursecursecurse

Okay, I'm not that angry already.
I guess the reason I was so hyped up was due to the fact that this "breaking news" is bringing me back to reality.. That I'm still a student! Sigh.
I will miss my daily routine of watching TV and my doing nothing-ness..

To add on to it, I have more serious matters to think about.
How am I going to get to college? *_* I didn't practice driving.. and even if I did; I doubt I can drive to college. My mom will be using the car. Another sigh...

sighsighsighsighsighsigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U bertenang there.Lol.
Gee,then just savour the last week doing just about nothing!
Lol!
=D