Monday, August 27, 2007

A week has passed. Finally, I have a computer table now!


It's not that great though, kinda miss not having a proper table lol. It's just a normal wooden computer table, there isn't even enough space to put books and stuff.


I am still feeling lazy and unmotivated for uni. Tomorrow is the official day for classes to start. Sigh. I have a class in about 9 hours. So not in the mood *_*


Anyways, I checked my results (few days already in fact), my performance was so-so only. It wasn't like.. fantastic~ neither was it.. hmm terrible? I'm still in the range of B's.


Oh ya, I thought I will update soon after the previous entry lol, cause I watched Ratatouille last weekend. And I'm suppose to blog more about it..
The movie was just okay to me, Remy the rat was cute and all that; but I still find The Simpsons Movie a better watch.


Got to go sleep now. I really wanted to blog more, but it seems I am no good at forming sentences now.. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*high five!*
simpsons was waay better!
:)

Boon Woei said...

*high five*
Wah! Didn't know you got read my blog de Pris!! Hehe!