Saturday, August 11, 2007

Remember I mentioned that my bio-clock was messed up in my last entry? It IS still messed up now..
I've been sleeping at 5am+ since I last blogged Q_Q

At first, it was because of gaming; then it changed to paranoia. Not paranoid because of games lar, it was because of the many terrifying things that happened (constantly happening in fact) around us.
LoL.. so confusing.. I'm talking about stuff like robbery la, raping la, killing la.. and those scary stuff la. You know how there's like a case surfacing a day? so scary ler... I can't even sleep in peace.


Like I've told some friends, I'm really worried that I might get robbed (or worse, get killed or something) while I'm sleeping.. That is why I waited until almost morning only I dare to sleep..
I'm telling you, I might turn crazy before my new semester starts LoL
Let alone studying Psychology might make me crazy as well hehe.. not that I'm implying Psych will make me psycho.. BUT the work load will kill me one way or another la cause I work last minute!

=.='' I went off-topic... back to the topic:

Aiyer, damn scared la.. Seriously, you'll never know when you'll be a victim in cases like these. I've read in a forum about a theory, I can't remember exactly what it was... But it says that all it takes for a robbery (raping, killing or whatever evil doings la) to occur is the OPPORTUNITY. The word is in bold... really, it doesn't matter who is the target; all that matters is the opprotunity for them to do it! So it is not necessary that a pretty girl got raped or a rich guy got robbed... anything can happen; anyone can be a victim. Period.

On the other hand, I guess I'm feeling better now? I resort to gaming instead of rolling on my bed for hours before I can S.I.P (sleep in peace!) I'm hoping to get a baseball bat soon, so I can put it next to my bed.. and just swing the hell out of it when something happens.. seriously! Wait, do we have baseball over here? o.O

Let's not talk about those stuff..

I'll talk about my long long holiday then.

I have 2 weeks left now, let's look back at what I've done in my free days:

NOTHING

I fail big time! Haha! Gosh! I phailed! U.U

I didn't get a job like I said I would..

I didnt drive more like I said I wanted to..


These two alone are more than enough to contribute to my failure. Hehe. Not to mention my rotting + mushroom growing career =D

At least I managed to go out with my friends.. Thank God there is such thing as friends hehe, without them... I probably would have built a mushroom house or something (due to extensive mushroom growing of course) haha!

I'll summed it up with a:
Thank You Friends! I Love Like All of You! (love is a very strong word, i'll make do with "like" hehe)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheh.. love indeed is a strong word.. cannot say to frens meh? BOON WOEI, I love you. In fact, i love ALL of you.

Boon Woei said...

Aiyer, I so touched muahahahaha...

Thank you!

Ai said...

Gee, have i ever told you that i absolutely love the way u blog?!

Well, i really hontoni really hontoni do!!!

And sigggggggggggh, we are all gonna turn psycho in 2 weeks...!! damn.

Boon Woei said...

Thanks hehe! And you haven't updated yours since.. forever!

and Make that one week...
Ei, no.. 5 days..

*turn ON depression mode*

Anonymous said...

Good post.