Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I just finised watching the last episode of Lucky☆Star ^-^
It was a good anime weh, though the ending was a bit rushy. I was expecting more from it. The "pros" at animesuki forums speculated that there might be a 2nd season next year or so. If that's the case, it'll be cool. Another bomb!

If I am not mistaken, Lucky☆Star is a slice-of-life-comedy'ish anime. Anime of this genre usually does not have serious plot or storyline, they make lots of daily references like how is it like in a typical highschool in Japan. It was a fun watch lar. I think it'll be much more fun if I understood Japanese.

Here are the main casts of Lucky☆Star (credits to kushin.wordpress.com):From left to right: Tsukasa, Konata, Kagami and Miyuki

After later's class at 4pm, I'll have a one-week'ish break.. BUT there are tons of assignments to do and presentations to prepare! CRAP~

No comments: