Saturday, October 06, 2007

Okay. Today was GREAT!!!

Today's midterm wasn't as terrible as expected, I didn't study much.. er so I didn't expect it to be easy lar~

Last week, I promised Min Huei that I will follow him to his church today.. for the SJC Rocks performance-thinge..
BUT, cause I was deprived of sleep the day before.. so I kinda was a bit reluctant to go.
I told myself, isn't it better to just sleep at home? I was like.. really tired anywas XD

BUT... BUT..

Now, I'm really glad that I went to City Harvest Church..

SJC Rocks was just simply amazing.. Wow, it was great. Great!
I couldn't expressed how great it was cause of the tiredness lar~! Heh.
It's really cool that they put in so much effort in producing the "musical drama". Splendid.

I mean.. the atmosphere was great, seriously!
The people were really warm and welcoming..
The people on stage were really really talented..

ohmeegord.. and there was like SOOO many people okay O.O
I was literally bombarded with human faces.. cause you see, I like to er.. observe ^-^

And, and Pastor Kevin was.. magnificent too!!! I mean, he doesn't look anywhere close to the image of pastor I have in my mind.. No where close to, no where near..
Inspiring..

Thank you for inviting me, I had a really good time.

p/s: thank you min huei for "transporting" me; and sabrina was right, there were tons of beautiful people. muahahahaha hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good that you had a gr8 time.Finally,after series of some very sien posts,Lol.
Just joking.
Ya,and the part u said u like to observe,is most most definitely true!
LOL
=)))))