Friday, October 05, 2007

I just have to blog about today. Heh!

Okay. As expected as always, I started my 2000-word essay superbly late!!!
I know, I know, it is easy to crap 2000 words.. The thing is crapping with citations and references is another thing all together. Swt.
Not to mention from time to time have to relate the materials with the topic..


I didn't sleep last night to start my assignment, and only managed to get it to about 1k'ish words in the morning.. finished the remaining in the Uni's library. Heh.

I.s.u.r.v.i.v.e.d..

The miraculous thing was I met Wei Wen when I was on my way to submit my essay. And I just spontaneously asked if I can tumpang his car home..
Cause er.. if not, I would have to take the public transport?
Somemore hor, he fetched me like ALLL the way to my doorstep. Unbelievable ler~
He is my orang kaya today.
Muahahahaha!

I think it's rather obvious I don't have enough sleep cause I can't structure my sentences properly.
Crap, I can't even think and type properly. Haha.


So messy. Such a nice way to start the month hor~
Somemore got midterm tomorrow. Crap²


还记得在拜拜土地公时看见“中外贵人扶“这五个字。今天真的遇见贵人咯~

No comments: