Saturday, October 13, 2007

Initially, I intended to make this a "fucking" post. Yesh, you see no wrong, it's "fucking", not "fishing" and not "ducking".

But hey, fucking is a bit the too strong. So I guess I won't be making this a fucked up post?

I just hate dislike it how:
- people talk one thing and do another.. the talking and doing don't match!
- my mother always thinks that I MUST be playing some random crap games when I'm in front of the computer. I just can't be doing my work eh?
- my brother is always so fucked up? That stupid attitude of his!

Can't everyone just do their own duties? Stupid crap!! Be responsible for your own shit okay?
You don't see me going around telling you I have a gazzilion assignments to hand in right?
Neither do I rant about the presentations I have right?
I just did exactly that though. Swt.

OKAY.

Despite those er.. whatever you call the stuff above.. I am just hating myself now.
Contradicting?
My family and friends are still very the important to me. Hey, what am I without them? I don't even know that I exist if they didn't tell me that I exist right? Heh ^-^

Sometimes I just you know.. feel like a big failure? Sigh. Feel a bit the useless lar and my attitude isn't helping at all =_=''
Not blaming others; in fact, if you know me.. I seldom blame people.
It's just my laziness and ignorant-ness? Ignorance is bliss.

THIS is the reason for starting a blog. What's a blog if you can't type shietz in it right?

Selamat Hari Raya (^-^)

1 comment:

Ai said...

aiyah... love u aBiT too much to kill u after all!

i think u're fine lor, really one! everybody has / have bad days *Daniel Powter's - Bad Day playing in bground* *imagination*

so, yea lor, really... must cheer up! (which u probably already are anyway). *smiles*