Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today, I was this close to getting myself in a car accident. This close.
Well, me typing here actually means that I survived. OMG.

It was really OMG lar. Like that split second, that very split second of life and death.
Somehow, I don't have those you know flashbacks of my life and stuff. OMG.

Anyways, Anthropology's presentation is officially over now. Get rid of. Done!
Based on the lecturer's reaction, I would say we did pretty well. That is, for not knowing what Anthropology is at the first place. LoL.

I am really happy. As happy as everyone in my group; by the way, well done to Ai Li, Chun Feng and Darryl. If you take a close look, we're ABCD; with me being the B. Duh?
It's just that the life-n-death experience was just too OhEmGee lar.

Oh oh.. and and I thought it was going to be a chaotic week; hmm, it was in fact.
And it will be till.. er.. pretty much until mid-December. That is when my semester break starts!
Many more to go. Many more.

On a side note, THE beloved Ms Winnee is back. She is b.a.ck.
Well, I read from Sam's blog that she'll be leaving for good next August? To pursue her Ph. D for like 4 to 6 years? O.O
By that time, we also don't know go where liao!
At least still get to lecture by her. She is really great lar. Great T_T
I am looking forward to going to Uni now, despite her famous "Question one.." and we can pretty much more or less expect to have at least 2 per lecture.
I am talking about the 'sudden' quizzes. Heh.

Nuff said, Ms Winnee is the bestest of the best. I kid you not.

I have lost track of the assignments I have waiting for me. There are 2 due this coming Friday.
Next week also got..
The week after that also got..
And the week after the next week's after.. er.. this is when I lost it..

Damn it?

Time flies. My 1st year ending.. soon. <- randomness

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boon woei! u cannot die har!! if not i will cry 3 days 3 nights de... :-P

On ya, abt the ABCD. I also thought of that last time when cheron was still here. you know, Adelia, Beatrice and Cheron. ABC. Haha...


Adelia