Thursday, November 22, 2007

Aiya, very lazy to blog la LoL. Don't know why nowadays so lazy, and I still have this one last lab report before my finals! But still, I wanna post this entry because of MC100 presentation and a friend's birthday hehe.

The 5-minute presentation went pretty well, better than expected in fact. Everyone was really good as usual, I was really happy that I can keep up to the standard..


As for this birthday I'm talking about, it was actually on Tuesday LoL. Although it was a bit rushy, but it was really fun to see them friends again ^-^


Krishna's Nana's birthday at Italiannies, very nice to see her and Weiling again! It must have been months since I last saw Nana!

This is the merajuk'ing birthday girl lady~ Heh~


Aww, the classic post. Nana and THE Weiling~


Last but not least, we have The Nana and The New York Cheesecake~ Lovely!

Friends forever ya people!!!

p/s: Note the posting time? I use my superb powers as a Blogger to manipulate it to 11.20 Muahahahaha~ Erm, if you don't get it.. it's November 20th O_O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol!Thanks for the sweet post!
And,nice work on manipulating the timing.
XD XD XD

Boon Woei said...

Thanks for noticing and commenting hehehe!