Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sigh. I'm sick *-* Like sick *-* Since Sunday already like that, I'm feeling better now though. Sunday I was like really sick, need to go see the doctor somemore LoL.

What la you people, Ah Horny, I know I'm a dude la, I just like to play along with that Typical Malaysian girl only ma. Muahahahaha ^-^

And usually people sick hor, they lose some pounds one... but hor, I sick, I feel like I gained weight ler! Seriously!
I think I'm really getting fatter already T_T The oh-so-visible spare tyre, sigh O-O

On a side note, I'm telling you, yesterday's MC100 individual presentation was.. terrifying!
Ohmeegord, the presenters were like really really good! Really good. Somemore they were like in the first session of presentation, and yet they already set the bar SOOO high~

I have zero confidence to present next Tuesday la! I wasn't even sure if that career is what I truly wanted, how to convince people that I actually want it? Sigh.

On a random note, I am still a cacated driver. Damn, I still drive like a noob la! In fact, I am a noob!!! Sigh.

Sigh. I've been sighing a lot lately.
Aiya, better go prepare for class later la =_=''

*waves* Byebye!

3 comments:

Ice Princess said...

Lol... u ah... sick of course metabolism slow mah..cant digest food well...dont worry..ur still skinny enough to gain some weight...

You will do well in your presentation wan..dont worry..will be there to support u..jia you...

Ai said...

what typical malaysian girl?! make it sound so... bad.

aiseh, boon woei, u not fat lah!! omg. u seriously have to stop it lah...

get well soon!!

Sharon said...

yeah you are not. just in case you got anorexia or bullemia.

lol you do know i said that out of courtesy right :)