Friday, November 16, 2007

I shall not mention about me being fat anymore. I mean me being fat is the least concern I have now. Not to mention that I'm not really fat, so yar, I shall stop saying that I'm very fat.

(^-^)

Okay~ I do have this one-lump-thinge underneath those clothes, I mean I'm not asking for 6packs or 8packs; so as long they don't go like lump together?
*-*

Went to ate dim sum with few primary classmates yesterday, it was all okay and I guess we're not really "connected" cause too long never meet liao.

Nevertheless, it's still refreshing to see them once in a while. Just wish that more could turn up. But hey, it has been at least 5 years since primary school ok LoL
Guess it'd be a bit awkward if like a lot of us meeting together and not talk. Heh!

Oh, went through another session of presentation today.

OMG! My class punya people are damn good weh!
So convincing, so much confidence, so so gooood...
Maybe it's time to reflect on my life and think what I truly want in my life. So deep. Guess most of the time I'm too ignorant to think about things, even it's about my own life. Meh~

On a random note, I DROVE to Uni today. I was like OMGWTFBBQ all the way. Cause if you know me, I consider myself as having fear of moving cars.. and to actually drive from my house to Uni requires
loads of courage from me!
Baby step only lar! When I move to Kepong like next month, I'll probably have to start driving everyday? Sigh.

And my mother was like repeatedly stressing my bro and I should pack our stuff now and like shift to
Kepong next month, in the 10s!
XD next month punya rental also have to pay la...
Then I have my finals coming up, ending in the 10s too...
Not to mention those minor renovations, paintings...
Guess there's less work to do compare to a new house.. it's a 2nd hand apartment btw.

It's my mom's friend's, and apparently, my mom likes there a lot. She claims that the feng shui is good? And it's nice. It comes fully-furnished too; hence, the lesser work mentioned earlier.
And this friend of my mom's, is very very reluctant to sell it off to other ppl.. cause apparently, she likes that apartment A LOT too.
So instead of selling it to some strangers, she decided to sell it to my mom!
And ta-da~ I'll be moving to Kepong next month..

A part of me is very reluctant to move to.. soo farr..
A part of me is kinda like rejoicing cause finally.. finally have a permanent residence!
and and get to paint my own room and er decorate it?

This entry is a mess, but who cares? Just thought of like reporting stuff in a very reportish
style? Lol, reportish.

Good luck to Ai Li who will be sailing to er.. multiple places from tomorrow onwards. Not like she'll see it but I just wanna add on that when I said Typical Malaysian girl hor, I'm referring to your blog lar!
Not something bad, really. Like Michael Ah Horny hehe.

bai-bai

6 comments:

Ice Princess said...

Move house ah? need help just tell la...i can help move the boxes...btw finals end at 12 Dec..

and drive more...dont be afraid..when u practice more than wont be so scary already... my first few times were like that too...

Kepong is not that far from college so u will be fine..

Michael.Horn said...

Ha...if u need help....juz gimme a ring la by the time. it's my pleasure to help u to move...hehe...since it's u...FOC lar....hehe

But plz join us for the trip........plzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

OH! U r moving house again!! Gong Xi ya! Feel sorry that i din know abt it until i read yr blog... oh ya, i dun remember me saying tat u r fat. Did I?

Adelia

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
long time didn't hear from ya,how u doin?
Anywaysssss
U moving,again??????
XD

Boon Woei said...

SnowQueen replica aka iceprincess: thanks :D

Ah Horny: thanks dude heh!

Adelia: you did! According to Sharon la LoL.

Nana: yesh, moving AGAIN. OMG! Still surviving ^-^

Anonymous said...

moving again?!!?!?!?

hahaha! williams so inconvenient for you ady!!

we MUST attack williams before you MOVE yeahh!?!?!