Friday, November 30, 2007

Fellow friends, pals, dudes and dudettes; thank you very much!

Haven't I told you that I'm glad to know everyone of you. If not, I'll tell you now. I'm glad to know every single one of you! Really!
I mean there are times when everyone needs to be alone and all that, but friends are what we need when we're not in the "alone-ness" times. Scrap that, I don't know what I'm typing LoL

I'm just happy to have friends like you people lar. Period.


*sheds a tear*

*wipes off..*

Heh! Just a brief update before my hectic weekend begins.
Havoc indeed!

- MC100 Finals tomorrow..
- AN101 Finals on Monday + PSY103 Lab Report..

... Kononnya study break before Psych papers the following week...


- PSY103 Finals next next Monday (so far.. yet so close T_T)
- PSY106 Finals on that week's Wednesday..

THEN, I can breath, play, eat, drink, sleep.. freely for about 2 weeks.. WOW, such a looong fantabulous semester break.

And come to think of it, these 2 weeks will probably be the weeks when I move house lar, paint my beloved room lar <- I really mean it by MY beloved room~!

Ooh, so many things stack up liao~ As for now, I'll probably study MC100.. and rush like hell tomorrow for the Lab Report. Probably...

No comments: