Saturday, November 10, 2007

Yvaine the Star goes: "What do stars do?"

A weird stare from Tristan? (he was like wtf? or was he like smiling?)

Yvaine was like: "SHINE!!!" (omgwtfbbq!!)
Then she was like SHINE SHINE BLING BLING BLING and killed the witch. Totally godly.

Okay, STARDUST was a great watch. Another 3000% worth my 6bucks punya movie (with The Simpsons Movie too). Hehe, the privilege of being a student!
I wasn't expecting much from Stardust to be frank. In fact, I thought it would be pretty lame, like Bridge to Terabithia which was retardedly boring =_=''
Nevertheless, I was curious to see.. you know, how good this Stardust can be.

Seriously, after watching it, it was very the nice XD Awesomest~

The story, how wonderfully it was er.. plotted? The characters, great casts and everything lar.

I can't possibly stress how good it was. WATCH it for goodness sake!!

Thank you friends for watching it together!

I actually wanted to like, talk type more about the movie Stardust, but if I continue.. I'll literally type out the whole storyline or something. Heh ^-^

On a random note, I think I've gotten fatter already. Damn you people T_T I know guys shouldn't be so conscious about their weight, but, but.. it's not good to be infected with obeseness right?
I'm really sad one you know T_T Stupid fats!! Stupid! Stupid!
How ler har? I always thought that I'm not fat, you know, just like not fit lar~

Sigh, hope that things fats will be taken care of when there is like a significant change in mylife happening in mid-December (p<0.05).

Stay tuned, folks (were there any to begin with? I'll consider getting one of those ad-filled cbox lar *-*)

6 comments:

Mandy said...

finally!!! U update your blog de!!! Stardust is awesome! awesome!
btw, u can be fit!!! cheer up!!!

Anonymous said...

I watched stardust too! It was... ok. Erm.. more than ok la. hahaha... maybe bcz I expected too much fr it.

Adelia

Ai said...

Chuah Boon Woei!!

YOU ARE SUPER LAME lah... o.m.goodness!!

Now I can't stop laughing and it's all ur fault!

Ice Princess said...

Boon Woei,
dont get upset..we diet together lo...hehe =p

Sharon said...

Heh. Fatty.

Michael.Horn said...

Dude...sorry i must call u dude...cannot let u keep thinking u are a girl...

Hmm...ur post very hurt me ar....if u are fat then whatabout me ar??? are u trying to tell me that i am REALLY fat?

lol