Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin~

Did you know that "maaf zahir dan batin" roughly translates to "I seek forgiveness from you physically and spiritually (Wikimedia, 2008)"? If you don't, now you know =)

Things, and I mean most things if not everything can be either Google'd or Wiki'ed.
Wait, let me rephrase, I think
everything can be Google'd.

If you're still checking this link, I thank you. It was not my intention to leave this blog dead for a month, I was er i-dont-know-what-happened. Yea.

Stuff just happened one after another, and before I know it.. it's already October!

That's all, happy holidays to all Malaysians.

1 comment:

TC Tham said...

haha.. thanks.. now i know what that means.. despite so many years "enjoying" the hari raya (break).. hahaha XD