Monday, February 02, 2009

This is a Thank You Post dedicated to whomever it may concern :P

In chronological order,

Thank you fellow DJ gang who 'kinda' celebrated my Birthday on 1st of February!
'Kinda' because it was WC's open house and I just tumpang the so called birthday celebration there. Thanks a lot for the 8-slice-cheesecake, it was a brilliant idea ^-^ Brilliant because an entire piece of cheesecake would have been too menjelak'ing~

Thank you fellow Uni gang for today's celebration albeit being a belated one!
Firstly, must thank the planner KMYee for making everything happened. Then, certainly, the participants attendees la~ It wouldn't be splendidly great without your presences! Thank you for the meal and the Ang Pow also, so old style la hehe :) Somemore I'm supposed to be the 'grown up' one el-o-el.

In a related note, I am of course very thankful for the handshakes, birthday songs, calls, SMSes, cards, virtual birthday greetings and wishes! And oh oh, not forgetting the presents *grins*

I know it's The 21st, but I don't feel particularly special XD Nonetheless, I'm elated with the celebrations and wishings ^___^

And here's a promise to myself that I'll try to spend the gift Ang Pow and the normal Ang Pow wisely! I'm just too greedy lar -_-

Once again, vaguely, THANK YOU!!!

*smiles and laughs happily to self*

No comments: