Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I don't know what's with today, maybe the star alignment isn't favorable for me -_-

Up till like 30 minutes ago, I still had my K750i in hand, listening to MP3 somemore..

Then now.. now.. the phone is completely crushed!!

I dropped my phone in the apartment's parking lot and it got ran over!!!

T_T 哭无目屎 (what we called cry until no tear in Hokkien!!!)

Long story short:
- wanted to set alarm in phone so I can catch a nap before 7pm show
- couldn't find phone, panic! tried calling, masuk'ed voice mail
- ask bro go find; moments later, bro backed with K.O.'ed phone
- me screams, screams and screams *screams* probably more like ARGHHH!!

Haiz.. Haiz.. HHAAAIIIZZZ!!!!

I know a new phone is good and nice and all that.. but but.. I got so many things on my to-buy-list liao now handphone somemore kena ran over pulak~

*breath in* *breath out* *pads on shoulder* wtf?!

At least the SIM card and MSPD are not damaged. Also thank goodness that it didn't suffer the same faith as my shoes la (like kena stolen -_-)

Or maybe I unconsciously ter-drop my phone on the ground; then again unconsciously fake fake didn't notice my phone dropped???????

Actually no lor!! I still like the phone very much lor T_T
Judging from the way I keep stuff, the K750i can last for at least another year or two one lor!! It's been with me for 33 months already!! Meaning I don't really wanna buy a new phone now despite somewhat wanting a new piece of gadget XD

Crap!! whywhywhywhydoesthishappenedtome
bethankfulthatthesimcardissavedla

bethankfulbethankfulbethankful

*represses*

Okok.. I think I'm okay now..

p/s: byebye to the SMS'es and stuff saved in the phone T_T byebye

No comments: