Friday, February 13, 2009

McDonald's is having this Value Lunch promotion thinge on weekdays, from 12 noon to 3 pm; sets available are of those such as Double Cheeseburger, Fillet-O-Fish and McChicken; each set cost approximately Rm6.25 after tax..

I'm not like promoting McDonald's or anything, it's just that I thought it's indeed a value lunch. Say, if you share it with another friend, each of you pay only RM3+. And that's for half a burger, more than a handful of fries and a bottom-less soft drink :P

-_- I'm getting really long-winded.. the main point I brought this point up was actually about my Value Lunch experience today.
I reached McD's at around 11.58'ish and there were actually people or rather crowd queuing in front of the counters waiting for 12 noon lol. I find this to be particularly cute or interesting :D Then once the clock struck 12, the employee sounded a "HONK" and the whole drama began...
In my whole half an hour there, the queue never stops weh!!!

In another note, I almost forgot that next week is The Midterm Week..
Like OMG O_O Like SOOO fast O_O I even have this textbook I bought weeks ago still wrapped in plastic!! That goes to show how hardworking and motivated I am :P
And to think that I've been spending time recently by spending time!! Most of the time was spent in front of the computer, not for academic purposes, but to search extensively about the things I wanna buy (e.g. wallet, earphones, MP3 player, phone, etc.). If I work as hard for my studies, I would have gotten those flying colours and whatnots :P

Having said that, I've come to a conclusion that I probably should put some purchases on hold; like a new cellphone. I had a spare phone spared by my bro, it even has colours ler :P
So yea, to those who've asked, I can still be contacted!

Anyway, to all BPsych'ians, study is study hor, don't overstress yourselves!!! Take some rest from time to time!!
To everyone, Happy Valentine's Day *hearts* ^v^

No comments: