Tuesday, February 03, 2009

This Could be Love

Soon you'll understand why the title is the title, now just let me rant a bit hehe :P

I have come to the conclusion that I'm the worst driver among the Earthlings I know, Venus inhabitants included~

Driving is one of the most recurring themes in entries posted here because yours truly is truly a terrible driver!! Okok, supposedly the more I drive the lesser I fear right; people have been telling me that since forever!
Yet I still drive retardedly slow or dangerously slow or 'accidentally' accelerating when turning or stepping the accelerator when I'm supposed to break~

On the other note, I think I've decided to use the gift Ang Pow to buy myself a Braun Büffel wallet. It's not like a branded brand per se, but it does not fall in the 'very affordable' range as well lol.
I'm clueless about the pronunciation though.. Like Brond? Brawn? Brine? Buffle? Buff-fell? Booffle? Boof-fell? -__-
Whatever la~
This will be a long term investmet, I don't see myself changing wallet like very often O_O

I opted not to get the Esprit sling bag because personally, I think it might be a bit overpriced. Furthermore, my days as a Uni student are not long *fingers crossed*
And it's probably not too practical next time to carry a sling bag around? Oh wait, that depends on my occupation too! Nvm nvm, wallet more practical wallet more practical *tells self*

Here's a tag tagged by The Organizer mentioned in previous post, though if I'm not mistaken I've done something similar in the past; but of course have to give face to The Organizer la ^-^
Somemore can see the 千千静听 player 醒目 or not lol~

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.

b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"

王菲 - 但愿人长久

(I guess this roughly means "It's okay", life has its ups and downs and unpredictable. Just make do with it)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Ayumi Hamasaki - Secret

(Lol, means I'm full of secrets?! Woot, mystery-nya :D)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
戴佩妮 - 什么都舍得

(One who gives all to me? Muahahahaha. The title literally means 'willing to give up anything')

4. How do you feel today?
S.H.E - 长相思

(I'm thinking/missing someone like a lot?? Hmm, I don't know, you think? :P)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Rie Fu - Anata ga Koko ni iru Riyuu [The Reason Why You Are Here Is..]

(OMG!! It's like bull's eye, double question -_- It's a Jap song, so I don't really know the meaning; but I presume it's more to those love love romance stuff lar)

6. What is your motto?
Tank - 专属天使

(Wahh!! Real or not, got so cheh (邪) or not? Be a specialized or ONE and only angel to a special someone? Woot~)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Twins - 我很想爱他

(Er, this I don't know.. I'm loved by all me friends? Hehe :)) <- this is not double-chin smiley, it's a closed bracket!

8. What do you think of your parents?
Spice Girls - Mama

(Wahh!! Another cheh one, I think to a certain extent I do think less of my father -_-)

9. What do you think about very often?
Alicia Keys - Karma

(I'm telling you, my music player is super geng! I think about karma like all the time!! What comes around goes around, really..!)

10. What is 2+2?
王心凌 - 明天见

(See you tomorrow? WTF?)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
S.H.E - 触电

(O_O Got spark between me and mah best friend? Come, another WTF face O_o?!)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You

(I'm reaching speechless liao... The person I like.. and er I don't love you? Means like neutralized?)

13. What is your life?
同恩 - 不准哭

(To never ever cry? But I don't keep tears one wor, want cry then cry lar!!)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
杨宗纬 - 洋葱

(ONION?! Of all things and I wanna be a grown onion?!! I'll make people tear I think lol T_T)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
RYTHEM - Houki Kumo [Comet Cloud!]

(I fly to the clouds?! Wow, that must be some great person heh~)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
孙燕姿 - 爱情证书

(Fuiyoh!! Like love cert or vows on my wedding day? The song is a bit sad one though...)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls

(I die and my fellow attendees only think about beautiful girls?! What lar!!)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Ashless Simpson - Pieces of Me

(I have pieces? Me is puzzle? -.-?)

19. What is your biggest fear?
林宇中 - 干物女

(LOL! I'm afraid of female otaku? Hmm, not otaku per se, but similar enough I guess? IDK)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

(I am secretly belonged to someone?! Secret? Another IDK -_-)

21. What do you think of your friends?
周惠 - 体温

(They are very warm? With their body temperature and whatnot lol..)

22. What will you post this as?
王力宏 - This Could be Love

(Hehe, hehe, hehhehheh)

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
周杰伦 - 青花瓷

(Like why this song? Literally those antique blue and white porcelain... O.O)


p/s: I did not cheat lol, I guess after all, my music player is quite 'seng mook' one ^o^


There you go~

No comments: