Sunday, February 08, 2009

I predict 2009 will be a very fast-paced and tiring year.
Time zipped through just like that with a snap of the finger! *snap* and voila~ January gone!

2009 hasn't been spectacular with the exception of Federal Territory Day *wink* :P Like getting sick in the 1st week of 3rd Year, getting sick in CNY and various random lain-lain things.
What more with the ever-piling assignments and exams, which worsen the condition twofold at least!
You see, I whine a lot and work a little. So generally, I whine whine whine then work, whine x3 and work x1; probably lesser :P

Speaking of unproductiveness, I spent the entire Saturday spending time; like nothing done! I didn't even watch much TV, neither did I indulge myself in gaming (haven't done this since the new semester!). So memang literally spent time by spending time!
Not to mention that these couple of weeks are supposed to be the really really busy time for us Psych people, with Midterms hanging around the corner and various assignments piling.

I fail big time lar! Allow me to apologize to my fellow group members in advance XD
To add salt, pepper and vinegar to the wound of failure, the announcement of Thesis topic + supervisor reminded me that I AM actually a 3rd Year student wtf -_-
Like suddenly the great Boulder of 3rd-Year just fall onto me and *BAM* omg omg cannot brr..ee..ath..

Haiz, I believe many felt that way too.. Like the thought just struck us, "Wow, we're actually 3rd year now.. we're something man!" and we actually survived so long!!!
Then the all where-do-i-go-after-this questions popped up. For many of us (Psych majors), we don't really have a clear career path. Honestly speaking, I don't see how I can apply what I've learnt these years; in comparison to those pretty straight forward courses like Accounting, Finance, etc.

Regardless of ALL the worries, life still goes on, time still ticks.
So yea, for me, I'll just take one step at a time; and since I'm fear of heights, I won't climb too high :P

No comments: