Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A trace back to my older posts revealed that there is an obvious trend around the same time of the year. To be exact, the exam and assignment grinding times..

Like how I always complained that I don't study, given the time I would have done better preparations etc. Yet after all these years (now Year 3), I am still like this.. Not preparing enough for exams; then regret. Haiz T_T

So my conclusion is, this thinge is IN ME. You know, much like eye colour. I know I know, they have these colourful powerless contact lenses nowadays; but deep down, if your eyes are brown, they are still brown!
Ok, maybe bad example, but understandable lah~

And the most frustrating thing isn't about not studying; but more like studied -> then screwed up. Meaning for the tiny wee bit that I studied, I still can somehow get it wrong -__- Super frustrating. Like today's paper, man, looking back I got like so many errors.. Those like basic shouldn't get wrong one also can get wrong. Wtf.

On a random note, I think I am very selfish and self-centered. Noticed the many 'I' sentences I have in my posts? Lol. It's always I this or I that la.. It's like I couldn't be bothered by people, now I don't even know if I care enough of things and/or people around me -__-
See, the many 'I's -_-

Aiyoyo.. Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if I end up being alone in the future. Cause in a way, I really do think that I just don't care enough..

p/s: that said, Tuesday is a good day.. Tonight on 8TV we have Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives. I mean how can people not watch those right? =P No?

1 comment:

Uncle Sam said...

All the best in your exmas la. =)

Go study !