Monday, March 26, 2007

Wanted to update my blog when I changed my display pic to that ->

Then I think the blogger server got problem or something, like impossible to update. Swt. So I didn't bother la.

About the new display pic, it's taken from Nintendo DS Lite game, Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends. That adorable puppy there is no other than the super-kawaii breed CHIHUAHUA la. Hehe.

This is a clearer view of the super kawaii chihuahua:

Finally get to breath a bit to update my blog. Slept like 2~3 hours only. Swt. Somemore terslept de, I didn't plan to sleep at first. Hehe.

Was rushing my assignment again. Isn't this kinda like expected???
I phailed~

I mean I just came back from submitting the assignment.. and had my lunch with Ai Li, Mandy and Michael! Thought wanna treat myself, mana tahu a bit pok kai already. But still manage to get some nice food in In Between Cafe.

Hmm, nothing much happened few weeks in the past. I'm like living on deadline (Julian Loh, 2007). Haha, I think I read it from Julian's blog or I think it was his MSN message XD

Really like that one lor. One full month ler, every Monday got assignment due. Really sweat.

Yesterday was the hmm... don't know how to describe la, guess I could say it's a very special day.

Went to Compassion Home (I think it's an orphanage?) in Subang Jaya for our Leadership & Life Skills (wow, such a cooool subject, sense the sarcasm?).

I wasn't expecting much one lo, cause I know right after the visitation, most probably I'll be rushing my lab report or something. SO I kinda like wanna get it done only, literally.

But my views changed when I got there. The kids... they are really good kids. I happened to be one of the three group leaders in charge of four kids each, a total of 12 children. Well, not really children la, there was Rachel who was as young as 8; and Joseph who was as old as 15. But seriously, they are reaLLL good kids. Sob, so touching. It was a really great experience.

I could really see that they are overtreated lo, but not too overly (Min Huei, 2007). Hehe, I'm citing people for fun. Muahahahaha. Note: It's the wrong way of APA citation though, just for the fun of it =P

Back to the topic. I mean our group was the third group from HELP University College that weekend. Lol. I mean, the kids are like entertainers already, entertaining people like us who go there for real charity/visitation or go there for the sake of group project or what not. Aunty Teresita is a really strict person, really! She's the person in charge of the girls' dorm I think. Yesh, they have two corner units as their homes. One for the boys; one for the girls.

I don't know how to describe la. I was really happy hehe. Guess I need to get some sleep first before I can think properly and process my "blog materials".

Thanks my group members for being so great hehe. I think this one have to list them out de hehe: Ai Li, Betsy, Jason, Kevin, Mandy, Michael, Sharon and Xin Mei! Thanks people!

Thanks my kids! Though they most probably won't remember, cause I suck as a leader. I led my team to failure haha. We lost la. But still got prize though (I left it at the Compassion Home ler! my sweets!!). I so happen to get the most balanced group, with three kids of the same age: 13; so ngam ngam they are the only three age 13 kids hehe. And with a eleven-year-old. They are Esther, Grace, Kelvin and Michelle. Hope to post up some pictures soon. I know I'll look terrible in the picture, seriously, I look terrible in every picture! Maybe got few nice ones la. I'll crop out my head or something. SWEAT!!!

K la. Hope to post up a more detail version of the visitation but for now need to get some sleep. zzz


4 comments:

Ai said...

wah... so proud... my name like appeared twice..!!

dude, u were great too la.. how to win if nobody wanna lose?! rite or not?? but the kids were real good lil' things though..

i (the anti-kids person) also say that means the kids really good lar..

and, why thank us for ah?!

p/s: haih, i wanted to blog bout it also one.. but then u all one by one blog before me.. i hilang semangat d.

Boon Woei said...

Lol. At least you have those pictures mar. Am still waiting for Sharon to retrieve her pendrive, then I can get them photos liao!

Anonymous said...

OMG boonwoei... LLS need ppl to go for visit wan ah.....!!!

I veli lazy to go here go there la! Now see liao u go I become more not siok liao.

(maybe I will like it when I go la, but now I not yet go ma. hehe)

Anonymous said...

hey piggggggg
u wanna update ur blog soon anot?
spend at least a lil time la.
i wanna know ur perkembangan also..