Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Three down, two more to go!

Ahh, finally have "energy" to blog! I was really exhausted yesterday. After the "reward session" at William's, my stomach got "angin".. Somehow lar~ Until now still feeling er weird weird de. I almost puke yesterday, the feeling was unbearable!!


Much better now though. With the remaining two Psychology papers next week, things should be better lar~ I mean, at least they are still "readable" or "revisable". As compared to Anthropology, which was like erm what was it again?


I am now really looking forward to the short break after my finals! Went to see the "new"
house apartment just now, actually got lots of work to be done LoL
I want everything to be as flawless as possible ^-^ Even if it means wearing myself out, I mean ultimately, it's MY room okay!

I so wanna spend money! Go shopping! I want shoes, tops, bottoms, head to toe lar! I want! I want!.. I want
NEED!

And also, I'm so going to get my own car next year. The question is what car? Oh, I'm so excited. Are you?


I mean I have like
SOOO much cash to burn, with the plenty money I have. I can probably get a bus or a helicopter, cool eh?

Should I get the cheap-looking Volkswagen Beetle?


Or the Mini Cooper which is on 95% discount?

I mean, I could buy both; but that'll defeat the purpose of choosing. To choose is to select one out of a few right, no? Hey wait, I'll just choose both. Settle lar!

Just in case you can't sense my obvious sarcasm, I'd be delighted with a Proton Savvy Potong Sawi! Seriously!

5 comments:

Nana said...

Oh My God!
I swear I could actually sense the obvious sarcasm when you said you could afford a MINI.Lol.
I couldn't actually.
I was thinking when the hell he got so rich and was planning an evil plan to somehow polishing your shoes a lil bit shinier..
i guess that plan won't have it's use right now.....
I had to sign up for google acc to post this comment PIG.
Count yourself lucky,punk!

Sharon said...

Adoi I miss your sarcasm lar. And I don't think you'll ever buy those shoes, shirts and pants you fancy. No? Prove me wrong :)

chaiminhuei said...

Come, let's go shop for cheap stuff at Petaling Street...

Boon Woei said...

nana: LoL, I'm telling you woman, your comment meant A LOT to me. I'm happy to know that I still have ppl reading my blog and stuff you know? T_T I'm really lucky, okay. I am... and you should stop thinking too much! (no sarcasm, seriously..)

sharon: I WILL, you watch out girl! Now challenging me lar~ I WILL... eventually! Just don't go around calling me LALA k? >_> ... ...I have so many things to buy, but the stuff for the house is my priority.

CMH: I haven't been to Petaling Street ler LoL! I reckon the price of the stuff there won't be too cheap also right? Hmm...

Ai said...

MAN U ARE LAME! in a good way... i suppose.