Thursday, December 06, 2007

I shall not comment about my insecurity and me questioning my existence and significance and crap la. Oh wait, I just did.

Hah! Nvm about that. The main purpose of writing this entry is for a yum cha session I had just now, with my secondary school friends. Hmm, I don't really know what to say about them, but I felt as though I was being a reeallllyy good "naturalistic observer". To those of you who cannot recall, I was being extremely inconspicuous and unobtrusive. LoL!

I didn't talk much, basically just sitting and observing. I admit, it's so not the actual me. And I felt a bit weird, erm, uncomfortable? For not being myself. I told them I'm doing pursuing my degree in Psychology now; and I didn't make much noise, they must have thought that I'm psycho'ing them or something. Creepy, haha.

Okay, I'll do a short analysis on them friends. THE friend who invited me, we actually keep in contact quite frequently. And he was saying how them (2ndary school friends) were really excited to see me lar, and stuff; but I couldn't sense their excitement. *_* and this friend of mine is still having this attitude of his. It's just so him lar~

There were six people including me, I have 4 more to go. Don't read if you don't want to, but I figure you've scrolled down until here. Might as well just spend the next 2 minutes reading? Come on, you won't lose a finger reading more right?

This friend, he is still a charming sweet talker. LoL. He tried talking to me, but I guess I couldn't kept him interested with my mere presence haha. But good effort there, friend. I just don't know how to carry on with the conversation. Take note though, I was a "supposedly" extremely quiet guy back in 2ndary school. Kononnya la~

And there was this another guy friend. I always thought there was this "barrier" thinge between us back then, and the damn thing is still there. I actually have this feeling that, he thinks that I'm creepy or that I might bite lick eat devour him alive! But after that, he sent me home; and he actually talked almost non-stop. I guess he couldn't stand the awkwardness of silence. Who knows? I might just devour him! Muahahahaha. Okay, thanks for sending me home. And come on la dude, I don't eat humans ok? Not even babies.

Oh, and the two girls remaining, I hardly talked to them. Cause I was shy. LoL. At least one of them ask me "What are you studying now?", awww.. how sweet. I mean in such a small yum cha session, they were still in their own clique! Clique of two, heh! Girls la, you know! But I actually thought I could talk more de. Sigh, guess I was feeling crappy today.

Overall, everyone is still the same. Hope everyone is doing good la ya! Oh btw, I don't think they'll ever find out about this post. I mean, most if not all my secondary school friends do not check my blog. They are like really busy you know? I mean, everyone is like forever oh-so-busy. To the few who read, eh wait; I don't know if there is a few or not. Haha, hilarious!

That said and done, the reasons I was feeling rather crappy withered today were:
- I went watching movie with my bro, Wayang Lebah. LoL! And my bro was really boring, I figure next time I'd be better going alone. Seriosly! He wasn't really responsive.
- After that, we two actually went chiong k for 4 straight hours. Imagine, two ppl, four hours, singing..

Come to think of it, I can actually make it for tomorrow's later's 106 group study; cause my mom off-day mar. But then I thought, aiya, sleep longer la; I need to go out anyways! Go check the progression of the minor renovation, kononnya la; and visit me mom's friend; then, then, then go SH
OPPING! Yay, hopefully la!

Till we cross path again. Again. And again. No?

4 comments:

chaiminhuei said...

2 brothers in karaoke for 4 hours is rather sad...

Sharon said...

Actually, it's pathetic if you ask me. And watch "Wayang Lebah" kinda add-on to the patheticness. But it's a wonder how you can sing with yr bro for so long lar.

Anonymous said...

yeesh, no names. i'm guessing it but i dun think it is the right guess.

Boon Woei said...

CMH & sharon: Totally pathetic LoL. But I've been longing to watch Bee Movie, seriously! And the singing session was dirt cheap, it comes with a set lunch too ^-^

chu jie lo a bo?: I have no clue what you're typing XD Seriously no idea...