Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Joy to the world, the pigs can fly...

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!

Heh, speaking of Christmas, I actually spent last year's Christmas crying in front of the computer.. cause of my utter
patheticness. Sad-nya. This year's Christmas is better, at least until this very moment hehe.

Ate lunch at Curve's Sakae Sushi with friends, probably my "last" outing before I move to Kepong APA officially on Thursday..

T_T
I really enjoy the convenience of my current location, I mean I can go yum cha and come back late; yet not worrying no transport (there are like so many ppl living nearby..). But after shifting to Kepong hor, I don't even feel like asking people to fetch me. Hello?! it's like so inconvenient with the need of passing by the toll somemore!

I seriously need want a car now..
I actually think this local-made car below looks quite cool. And I actually prefer smaller cars over big cars (hence the earlier featured Mini Cooper and Volkswagen Beetle ^-^).

On a random related note, I
still have not finished painting my room yet, damn! I took half a day to paint the ceiling; yet I'm not done painting the ceiling, LoL! It's so darn tiring ler, and somemore have to use ladder.. I have extreme fear of heights. Seriously, I was having a tough time painting on the ladder. Lame, I know O_O

By the way, I painted "Butter Cream" for my ceiling. Go figure how it looks like, it's err.. bright yellow I suppose; with the walls being "Charisma" and "Cloudless Sky". I hope they turn out okay at least, and that the yellow ceiling isn't too glaring #.#

I actually like the yellowness of the "Butter Cream".

This is probably the last time I blog in Taman SEA.. how sad~


*shed a tear*

Till we meet in APA,


M
ERRY CHRISTMAS
and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: