Sunday, December 09, 2007

This is my 100th post, so I thought I should at least put some effort in typing it; despite the fact that I'll be having 103 finals tomorrow for my beloved Ms Winnee's class hehe!

2007 is coming to an end already, many things happened. And I'm rather happy to say that nothing really serious happened (besides the funeral of my grandma and shifting around).

I think I made new friends. Got to know some friends better. At the same time, the gap with some other friends got wider. See, things happened in both ways. That's why it's perfectly normal to have bad and emo days, to kinda like compensate for those really good and joyful days. Or was it the other way round? LoL

Anyway, I shall type more about my "journey". Woo, so deep. Like journey to enlightenment or something, it's literally my journey. You know, like from Bangsar to Kepong.


Starting from the Jalan Kasah room I stayed in, for almost a year; with a roommate Michael Ng. He is a nice person, but I'm just no good staying under the same room with other people. LoL. I still missed the convenience of staying so near to the Uni. Aww, those days~

Then, we have this rented double-storey house. Heh, it looks ridiculous in the picture; in fact, it is really messy and all that. Sigh, I wonder if the same will happen to the new home. The house isn't interesting, but the inhabitants are. We have very friendly neighbors here, don't know we'll get those there or not. And and most importantly, the very loyal stray dogs. LoL!

This is Wong Choy Number 1 (旺财一号) literally means "dog no. 1". Well, when we moved in initially, there were three dogs; so we had Wong Choy Number 2 and Wong Choy Number 3 too. Aww, how nice. No pictures of the latter two though. By the way, the naming convention was influenced by HK Dramas LoL. You know, Wong Choy (旺财) = Dog; and Siew Keung (小强)= cockroach. Muahahahaha!

Number 1 is the ever loyal dog, she has been on this street for few generations (as in, she gave birth to few generations of pups). I suspect that all the dogs around here are related to her one way or another!

Number 2 is always wandering around hehe. Very blurry one, cross road without checking left and right! It's still a miracle how he can survive till now. He is one lucky dog who has a semi-owner, rather consistent food supply and a rather reliable shelter. Heh~


Number 3 is was the ever-active dog. Very the cute, playful and absolutely loves loved humans. Notice the past tense? T_T He was ran over by some car when he was jogging with his friend. Sad lar, he was the very approachable dog. May he rest in peace.

Special tribute to Blackie aka 小黑, he is was no doubt the offspring of Number 1; he was just a little puppy when we moved here. We kinda like saw him grow and all those. When he was around 2-month old or so, still a rather young dog; he was ran over by my neighbor's Myvi. Very the saddening T_T and my neighbor's tidak apa response made the situation worse!! May he rest in peace.

I'm done with the dog-talk la! I think I'll miss having stray dogs and cats around my living area. At least the environment is livelier with them around. I mean knowing them there when I'm back late is rather relieving. Hehe.

As for the new home, I hope everything will go smoothly. The altar was moved in this morning, but everything is still pretty much not ready yet. I'm a bit worried if we can actually make it like "stay-able" or not. My mom is like really busy somemore. And again, my dad is of no help.. not much help la~

Before I end my 100th post, I would like to point out an interesting fact. Extremely interesting. I just notice that our new home is Aman Puri Apartments aka APA! OMG, to those Psych friends; aren't we superbly familiar with the abbreviation APA? LoL, takdir! Ini takdir!

p/s: I thought this 100th post is a bit the sad with so few pictures;
I shall add in my favourite pictures of the year (with humans in it punya). If you're not in either one, it means we haven't been taking lots of group pictures together or them pictures are not in my possession lor. Cheers~I AM ONE HAPPY HUMAN. FOR NOW.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh boy, I'm amazed by your dog-talk ability. Good luck in exam! Especially psy106. Ugh!

Boon Woei said...

sharon: We all lurrve 106 don't we? Good luck to you too and fellow 106 mates!