Friday, December 14, 2007

It's as though the 100th post has marked a full stop for this year. NO! Things happened, many things happened I would say. But too many thoughts, too many. And me being lazy isn't helping at all, not helping at all. Am I like repeating myself? I better stop repeating myself, like seriously.

Anyways, I've been thinking a lot lately. About the newly bought apartment. I know it probably isn't a matter worth concerning for some people; but I personally find it's of utmost importance. I'm talking about the colour of my room. LoL. See? It's just about choosing some colours right? Not like choosing a wife or something. OMG.

You see, when it comes to colours, there are many things to consider. Feng Shui for instance. Like how certain colours for certain people can somewhat enhance their lives. Then you have to maintain the balance of Yin and Yang, and the interaction of the 5 elements. OMG. So many things. Should I just choose the colours I've always wanted - blue range? (and I'm supposedly a Fire Rabbit, blue will like you know indirectly drown me or something?) How many colours? Contrasting colours? Complementary colours? What brand of paint to get? What type of paint? What brush? How should I paint it? Will the colours look awkward if I combine them? How do the walls look like at night/in the day/with the lighting of the room? How much paint should I get? 5 liters per colour? 1 liter but few colours? OMG.

Crap. I'll probably just pick some random colours and paint the damn walls and ceiling! So whatever~

Oh, then I have to worry about getting a car next year? OMG. Things are always easier said than done ok? I myself am perfectly clear that it is easy to give advice, but when it comes to actually doing it, it's a different story altogether! What car to get? Am I allowed to get a new car? How to take care of the new car? Servicing the car? Finding a good service center? Getting the right parts and materials for servicing? Decorating the car? Tinting the car? OMG.

So many f*cking questions in my head. I'll go crazy man. And these are not even half (okay, maybe half) of what I'm thinking all the time. Sigh, I'll end this post here and go watch TV. At least watching TV doesn't require too much thoughts; I'll probably update some other time about happy stuff. I do have happy stuff. I do.

Isn't life interesting?

3 comments:

Sharon said...

lol dude, I still don't know how to service my car even now weh. mom's helping me to send it for maintenance tomorrow. Don't think too much lah. I think just choose whichever colour you want. Cuz I'm not so-into those feng shui stuff. But if you are, then good luck in choosing smth nice lar.

Boon Woei said...

Heh, you girl nvm one ma =P

Sigh, the colour thinge very troublesome la. You know, I don't wanna like repaint the room next year or something. At least 5 years from now only repaint right? LoL

Anyway, thank you sharon!

Anonymous said...

Hmm..
I guess I do agree with both you and Sharon.
Pick what u'd like,and complement it from the feng shui thingy?
no?