Saturday, February 16, 2008

Attending a replacement class on Saturday is no fun. I admit that I went only for the sake of attendance LoL

Furthermore, Puan Fatimah isn't the most interesting lecturer.

But something serious happened just now. Really serious.
Puan Fatimah kinda like "dropped" from the stage in Theatrette!! She fell down. Nuff said!
All of us were like "whoaaa", then she was like "bhamhh" on the floor. Then a lot of "OMGs"... Yar. That's pretty much what happened!
Fortunately, she fell on the floor, not on the solid-looking table inches away. Can you imagine if she was to fall directly on the table? OMG!!

I admit that I wasn't very entertained during her class, and was hoping it'll end ASAP! However that wasn't the way I expect it to end. You know?

I'm still sick. I probably shouldn't mentioned it so much! But I really want to eat things I can't eat now.. T_T Like the homemake cheesecake in the fridge now, the various ice-creams in the freezer and the cold beverages!

祝我早日康复!

Maybe I'll eat a piece of cheesecake lar.. keke..

No comments: