Monday, February 18, 2008

Is it very pathetic to watch movie alone?

I watched CJ7 alone just now. LoL. I do feel some pressure from couples, group and friends and families in surrounding. But at the same time, I noticed few people watching alone too.
Well, I had my Human Factors/Ergonomics midterm in the morning, and managed to finish the NIOSH reaction paper rather quickly; so instead of hanging around aimlessly, I decided to catch a movie.. alone.

I would say that I'm tad bit disappointed with CJ7, I mean alien doggie or not, it's still a Stephen Chow film; it should be of.. er.. a slightly higher standards? I have to admit that the "dog" was really cute though, very adorable ^-^
I personally think that Mr. Chow is trying to step out of his comfort zone, and create something slightly different from what he had been doing. I think the act of trying to put a bit of everything result in the lack of a bit in everything.
You get what I mean? Like the comedy factor is there, but not enough; then the part where you're supposed to cry, isn't aired long enough for your tears to flow fluently. LoL. Maybe it was intended lar~

I find CJ7 lack the "WOW" factor. Hehe. Unlike Shaolin Soccer, which was "WOW" in my opinion.

Nonetheless, adorable de 七仔:
One is always complaining that she'll work till crazy; one is literally sitting all day.
Have they every thought that I might be the one who go crazy? (puts on a duh face)

Final remark before I sign out and have dinner; 尹先生, thank you for the CNY card, I received it liao =D

No comments: