Thursday, February 14, 2008

家家有本难念的经

Sigh...
Who would have thought that things you watched on TV will occur in real life? Who?
yigemeichuximeimengxiangmeilixiangdefuqin; yigegaoaozidayiweizijishiwannengdemuqin; yigejihuhefuqinyiyangmeitoumeiweidedidi; heyigedaizaizhelixiebuluogezisizilidewo.
It's better if you don't be bothered with stuff above, I just had to type it out. Seriously, don't bother!

Still sick, not feeling well. Better recover soon, I don't wanna miss anything.

Just downloaded all the notes, course outlines and whatnot from MyAcel. Goodness, there are tonnes of things to do. And my my, 7 weeks of this 14-week semester are gone, midterms are coming soon... project due dates are piling up too! Then before you know it, it'll be FINALS!!!

That is why I cannot afford to remain in this condition *coughcough*

To my fellow group members, I apologize for not doing much! If you've known me well, even though I work last minute; but you should know that I am not a social loafer. Right? Ok?
Let us hope that everything will get back on track!

Happy Valentine's Day
Image was Google'd and taken from buycostumes.com

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Get well soon! You're so much better than me regarding the group project. And I still have no printer! So much worse than you. And uh... be happy <:) It's Valentine's Day after all :)