Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sigh. I think I've changed, whether for the better or the worse, that is questionable.

I noticed that I am not as patient as I used to be. And I'm always not caring enough. I used to always leave a comment in friends' blogs after reading it, to show that I care. But now, I can't seem to even leave a comment properly, trying not to comment for the sake of commenting. Get it? I really hope I'll start commenting again, you know, to show that I care and that I've read what you people have expressed. Never mind about that, this matter is not my concern today.

I've gotten greedier, humans generally are greedy people. We always want more, MORE and MORE. But you know, I'm just really greedy. For the next 5~10 minutes, I'm gonna just spill everything I want. I want. I WANT!!! These stuff are not listed in order of priority, they just come to my mind as I type.. so yea, whatever.

- Starting from my room, I want a complete set of matching furnitures consisting bed frame, computer table, TV table/rack, closet, small cupboard.. everything in either black or white colour. I want a new mattress too, those like slightly higher ones. I want those "godly" memory pillow which cost approximately RM300 when on sale at Jusco. I want an air-cleaner/purifier for my room, so that I don't have to sweep like what, everyday?

- I want a new computer. Mine is functioning properly I should say, but like I've said, I am greedy LoL I want a new 19-inch LCD monitor. Yea, guess what? I'm still using those space-consuming big fat monitor. And have a better CPU, like what you say? Hmm, maybe with a 2gb RAM, and 240GB of space and some other high tech stuff which I don't know. Oh, and I want better speakers, Aego M speakers? I don't know really, mine is already some Altec Lansing ones given by mah cousin. Speaking of computer, I shall relate it as er.. my working station? I want one of those ergonomic hand support for keyboards and mouse; those who are in Ergo class and have went to NIOSH would know :D If you don't know, you won't die.. so yea.

- I want a complete set of Diamond water purifier system. With the one outside the house, one at the kitchen (you know, those where you can drink directly from) and the one for bath/shower

- I want a unit of Jack Lalanne's Power Juicer. I'm telling you, this is a superb juicer (as seen on TV) you can like put a whole apple into it and it'll squeeze the hell out of the fruit till it is completely dry and no liquid element in it. Banana with its peel works too. With this, I can like juice everyday :D In response to sweeping my room everyday, I think I want a vacuum cleaner too. Whatever brand is okay, as long as it is user-friendly, safe and performance enhancing hohoho =D Easy to use, easy to clean.

- Now, moving on to more self-centered (like it isn't already lol) wants. I want to get a MP3 player. Either an iPod Nano 2nd Gen 8GB; or a Creative ZEN V Plus 8GB; or a Meizu M6 SL 8GB; or a Sony NW-A808/B (B is for Black and this is the 8GB version); or a Cowon D2 8GB. Along with a Crossroad Mylarone X3i IEM and a recabled Koss KSC75 headphone by PcWork from LYN forums. Also, I want like a bunch of original CDs so that I can rip them in FLAC format. Or maybe not, cause FLAC songs take up space like no body's business. But we'll see.

- Coming up on the list is the special edition Zelda Triforce Golden Nintendo DS Lite which comes with a copy of Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Of course, along with few games; to name a few, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, Final Fantasy 3, FF12: Revenant Wings, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Luminous Arc, ; the to-be released Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness and Final Fantasy Tactics A2: The Sealed Grimoire; and some other 30 odd games I wanna get which I cannot recall at the moment.. maybe more. I want a Final Fantasy Artificial Leather Strap with Mascot: Moogle as an accessory for my NDSL, along with a Soft Jacket Advance (white) by Capdase. Then maybe a Hori Hard Pouch DS Lite (black or white) is a great addition too. To store my great arsenal of games, I want a DS Card Case Mini Chocolat (Milk) for carrying out; and several Card File 12 for storing the remaining games. Oh ya, I forgot the most important item: the Hori 5-piece Protection Filter DS Lite to protect my DS Lite inside out. All items can be purchased from Play-Asia.

- I want a PS2 (see? I'm not even asking for a PS3 or a Xbox 360). Adding on, a plasma HD thinge TV. The TV doesn't have to be like gigantic, my room isn't that spacious; but rest assure, must be one of those like wow~ TV. I am not even asking for those stereo, surround sound system crap. Firstly, my room can't possibly fit them. Secondly, I'll probably be complained till death to have them here in APA. I mean it's not like a sound-proof apartment.

- Some other gadgets I want are a new phone and a digital camera. I shall add a hundred to my current phone and get the new Sony Ericsson K850i (my current phone is K750i, just in case you don't know that and thought I can add like 100 bucks + my phone to get the expensive SE K850i). It's a really cool looking phone with a whopping 5.0 mega pixels camera. Wait, if I have this phone.. then wouldn't the digi-cam I want become obsolete? Then there are complaints about the design of K850i being not ergonomic. Hmm. Maybe I can get a flip phone instead. Then I'll get a digital camera. Normal P&S (point & shoot) camera is sufficient already, it can be any of these brands: Sony, Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon and Olympus. Ohoh, I just remembered the really cool Sony-T2 digi-cam.. absolutely gorgeous!

- For more personal stuff, I shall start with hair. I want a complete set of Schwarzkopf (I have no idea how this is pronounced, schhh-worzz-koff?) along with Bonacure Dandruff Control Shampoo from Schhworzzkoff as well. Then when I finally have proper hair and scalp care from these expensive godly products.. and my dandruff problem is cured; I'll get a haircut at Monsoon ID and consult the fellow stylists on what hair style that suits me. For face, whatever products that work on me should do the trick lar. So I might want to try L'Oreal Men, Nivea for Men, then the Lab Series which have hair care and skin care for men as well. Then I should probably start shaving, I want Gillete Sensor Excel Razor (hmm, this is the first reasonable and achievable wants.. how rare).

- Starting from my head. I want some caps, hats, beanies.. whatever you call them. I don't know if I can carry (not literally) them or not, but I know I do want a few. I want some hoodies and cardigans; again, I highly doubt I can carry them nicely due to my out of proportion and unfit body. But whatever, I still want them; to add a variety to my clothes. Then I want some shorts, board shorts, cargo pants and more jeans perhaps. Then a pair of Hi-Top from Converse, best if it's either Double Upper or the pure colour ones with big eyelets. After that, a pair of Nike SB Dunk; this, I have to go check them out physically, as there are LOTS of choices. Next, maybe a pair of Crocs; cause apparently everyone's aunty is having one, so I should get one for the claimed uber comfort. I used to think quantity is better than quality; after some further "mature" twenteen thoughts, I now prefer quality over quantity. Meaning branded stuff FTW (acronym for For The Win, in case you thought I typed WTF reversed).

- Moving on to accessories. Watches and belts come to my mind. I want one of the Casio Edifice series watch, I don't know I can carry (again, not literally) it since I have small wrist. But hey, whatever right? I still want one watch.. for the heck of it. Then I want one of those really cool-looking leather belt (not lala type, more like those branded ones which I don't know). Oh ya, I want a Matrix-r Titanium Ring (brushed); I don't know if it'll look good on my puny fingers. Again, whatever right? I just want it!! Then along with some "manly" necklaces and bracelets.

- Then I'll probably want a car. It is quite hard to get one judging from my family's financial status. So I won't even bother stating that I want a cute Proton Savvy. Wait, oops I just stated. Heh. I just don't know why I suddenly like Savvy so much. Maybe this preference will change in the future, again whatever right? I won't even think about those dream cars like Mini Cooper and Volkswagen Beetle, I mean they are called dream cars for a reason: something you dream about, totally unreal.

I think I'm pretty much done, I have a feeling I've missed something.. I did not list those completely unrealistic ones like having perfect skin and nice body LoL

If you actually read till this stage despite the full of jargons texts of my wants or luckily scroll till this "summary" part; then good for you. You now have a better view and idea about me as a person and what I like. You are a good friend of mine, for either reading it or even bother scrolling through such a heavy load of texts. My birthday is over, so don't feel the pressure of getting them wants for me hahahaha. I'll probably achieve them one by one in the next 100 years time.

Thanks for reading.

Regards,
(insert a really cool signature of boon woei. just imagine it, a totally cool signature)

4 comments:

Ai said...

Haha, I lost u from MP3 player onwards... until the PS2 part only did i gain back some understanding of the language used!!

haha, we all are greedy! humans all are!! so, don't worry about it!! =P

and, yay, good news, ERB for 201 has been approved!! *dances around like crazy*

Boon Woei said...

Yesh..

Very greedy muahahahaha muahahahaha

I think our 201 ERB's approved because they can't bear to get us rejected, we'll like die LoL

Nevertheless, I'm really glad lar ^-^

Anonymous said...

Hey,

u do have a lot, and i mean a lot of demands..lolx..
work hard and you'll certainly get those some day..and i mean someday..lolx..

Cheers

Boon Woei said...

Thank you my dear anonymous.

I don't suppose your name is Cheers? LoL cause I don't know anyone by that name hehehe

Anyways, thanks lar!! For leaving a comment that is ^-^