Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FINALLY!!
Yes, you see no wrong. I have not abandoned this space ^-^

It must have been ages since I last updated this blog. I am really thankful to you people who have been checking back from time to time, really.

I missed the opportunity to blog on:
- the last day of 2007 and the first day of 2008
- the day my mother gave birth to me 20 years ago
- the first day of the lunar calender

Try to check back soon? I will try to update as soon as possible. As I am not feeling very well now, should really catch some sleep before my condition worsens!!
The combination of a sored throat, a running nose and the pain of my inner mouth caused by the growth of a wisdom tooth aren't the nicest combo. Everything is like focused up here, can you see? Like so up here...

I just got back my com like an hour and a half ago, and I thought it would be appropriate to at least inform that I'm still alive here in APA.

Yeah, that's all, pretty much done here.

No comments: