Thursday, February 14, 2008

I know it's unnecessary to blog twice a day, but.. whatever.

My condition gets worse at night. Crap!

My palms and feet are feeling chilly.
I'm having sore throat, what's worse is that I'm coughing at the same time.
Then my headache wouldn't even allow me to watch TV properly, and I can't stare at this computer screen for too long.
My nose was a 1st class runner yesterday, thank goodness it has "slowed" down today.

I don't wanna skip tomorrow's class ler! I don't wanna ponteng ler!

Dear Ai Li, it's not necessary to send an email to Ms Winnee now. It's too late. Might as well check with her tomorrow.. and we're like superbly late already.
And I thought you've sent it on Tuesday or something.

Sorry if I'm too harsh. But everyone has to do something, I'd rather one of you sent a "lousy" topic email to Ms Winnee weeks ago; then work from there. Instead of "how ar?".
I'm not blaming you girls k, I didn't do much myself. I want to get things done as much as you!
Again, Happy Valentine's Day! I don't feel happy though, I feel sick!

No comments: